Ali Gaddafi - 7G

Ali Gaddafi is an up-and-coming hip-hop artist hailing from Prince Georges County, Maryland who recently dropped an ill track titled "7G". The song is potentially a cut from his upcoming "Rightful Successor" mixtape, which is slated to drop sometime this summer. According to Ali, "7G" was
"Heavily inspired by the struggles I endured over the summer of 2013. When I purposely kept myself away from a mic in order to further grow for better or worst. A time period I used to sit back & observe. Also too get my money up lol. I actually finished writing the lyrics for it on the plane from Washington, D.C. to FLA. I hate planes. But anyway. The track 7g is straight from the heart. Frustration, failure, struggle, hustling, success, progression, and determination all mixed into one song."
The beat should get your head nodding and the rhymes are dope. Hopefully the rest of the project is going to be just as good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment